Okay, who doesn’t like a hot cowboy? Those jeans tight-fitted in all the right places. That deliberate half-smile peeking from beneath the brim of a Stetson. The sexy drawl that you want to lull you to sleep at night and wake up to in the morning…
- A cowboy never takes unfair advantage – even of an enemy.
- A cowboy never betrays a trust. He never goes back on his word.
- A cowboy always tells the truth.
- A cowboy is kind and gentle to small children, old folks, and animals.
- A cowboy is free from racial and religious intolerances.
- A cowboy is always helpful when someone is in trouble.
- A cowboy is always a good worker.
- A cowboy respects womanhood, his parents and his nation’s laws.
- A cowboy is clean about his person in thought, word, and deed.
- A cowboy is patriotic.
|Five-star Review, The Romance Studio|