Nope. There’s more. Some I can’t share but some I can. So here are ten things about me that may surprise you.
1. I may be over forty but I still like a good peanut butter & fluff sandwich. So naughty and bad for me but soooooo good.
2. I can do a split.
3. I HATE getting pedicures. Love the outcome but hate the process. While getting a pedicure I squirm in the chair like I have ants in my pats once they start filing my toenails.
4. I can roll my tongue.
5. I love karaoke. My favorite songs to sing are I Will Survive, Proud Mary and Redneck Woman.
6. I can recite every line from Aliens as the movie is playing.
7. I’ve tried Botox but didn’t like the way it froze my eyebrows.
8. I misbehaved in public high school so my parents shipped me off to boarding school—Convent of the Sacred Heart. (I hated them for it at the time but it was the best thing they did for me. Thanks a bunch, Mom & Dad!)
9. I won acting awards in college every year.
10. In high school my bedroom was plastered with pictures of Bruce Willis and I never missed an episode of Moonlighting. (Best. Show. Ever.)
About the Author:
Sara Humphreys has been attracted to the fantasies of science fiction, paranormal, and romance since her adolescence when she had a mad crush on Captain Kirk. An actress and public speaker, Sara lives in Bronxville, NY, with her husband, who is very considerate of her double life, and four amazing boys. For more information about her books and to join her street team, please visit www.sarahumphreys.com or follow her on Twitter, @AuthorSara.
UNTAMED BY SARA HUMPHREYS – IN STORES NOVEMBER 2012
An ancient race of shapeshifters has lived secretly among humans for thousands of years…they are…the Amoveo
HER WORST NIGHTMARE IS COMING TRUE…
Layla Nickelsen has spent years hiding from her Amoveo mate and guarding a devastating secret. But Layla’s worst fear is realized when the man who haunts her dreams shows up in person …
HE HAS FINALLY FOUND HER…
William Fleury is as stoic as they come, until he finds Layla and his feelings overwhelm him. She won’t let him get close, but then an unknown enemy erupts in violence and threatens everything Layla holds dear…
“The characters haunted my dreams…I thought about this book constantly.” —Long and Short Reviews
“I loved the book. I’m looking forwards to many more in this series.” —Night Owl Reviews, Reviewer Top Pick
“Fast-paced paranormal romance with fantastic world-building.” —The Book Girl